Benefits Specialists can answer questions about how work will impact public benefits such as SSI, SSDI, Medicaid, Medicare, SNAP, energy assistance, housing assistance, and more.


Call 1-800-224-5336 ext. 1521 and ask to speak with a Benefits Specialist.


Contact a Benefits Specialist when:

  • Employment Changes
  • You have a job offer
  • Your job changes for any reason
  • Your wage or hours increase or decrease
  • You are worried about your job affecting your benefits
  • Anytime you have a question about letters or forms from Social Security